Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let's Get This Started!

Be honest (put that honest cap on posthaste)....

Is ONE drink ever enough? The answer is a resounding NO! In fact I put the NO in ONE! Coincidence, I think possibly....

So, I started making a bloody mary this morning, but really wanted to recreate the Alsatian Gewurztraminer brilliance that I encountered last night. That wine is Domaine Zind Humbrecht just in case you were wondering. It is kind of my lady friend of the moment. We're living through some ill repute here, I'm not going to lie...

As I was opining over that bottle the immediate decision was made to have both! I finished making the bloody mary (recipe below) and got the corkscrew out faster than I care to mention. Bing-bang-boom Gewurzt & bloody mary awesome! Those are my drinks of the moment.

In the immortal words of Floyd Mayweather Jr: "Step Yo Game UP!" Get on board, let's rock it two at a time. Doublefisting is a way of life! Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment